Welcome to ElephantsLab!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ElephantsLab'sWebsite, located at elephantslab.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continueto use ElephantsLab if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on thispage.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot beused to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to youand can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, ElephantsLab and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rightsfor all material on ElephantsLab. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access thisfrom ElephantsLab for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms andconditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from ElephantsLab
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from ElephantsLab
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ElephantsLab
- Redistribute content from ElephantsLab
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ElephantsLab does not filter, edit, publish or review Commentsbefore their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions ofElephantsLab, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of theperson who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws,ElephantsLab shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses causedand/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Commentson this website.
ElephantsLab reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can reconsidered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licensesand consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitationcopyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwiseunlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or presentcommercial activities or unlawful activity
You hereby grant ElephantsLab a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorizeothers to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as theyhyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charityshopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website informationso long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship,endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits withinthe context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would notmake us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization doesnot have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlinkcompensates the absence of ElephantsLab; and (d) the link is in the context of general resourceinformation.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any waydeceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking partyand its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to ourwebsite, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to ElephantsLab. Please include your name,your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLsfrom which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which youwould like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within thecontext and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of ElephantsLab's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademarklicense agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree toprotect and defend us against all claims that are raised on your Website. No link(s) shouldappear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or whichinfringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third partyrights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. Youapprove to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right toamend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking toour Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact andinform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated toor so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant itscompleteness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available orthat the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties,and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer,including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free ofcharge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.